Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kill The Devil, Hills

Are you going to sit there and tell me that you don't want to visit a place called Kill Devil Hills? What are you too scared or something? Sure the name sounds scary, but it actually looks like kind of a nice place in pictures--like the little town where JAWS lives.

Start placing bids on vacation rentals now, because once that awesome name hits the streets there won't be room for anyone but the early birds. Personally I only want to take trips to places that have a name like Kill Devil Hills--it would just make me feel a lot more dangerous and awesome while I was there. I don't want to take a vacation just because I need to get away; I want to feel alive and tough while I am there as well.

I am not just looking for the standard vacation of backpacking around Europe so that I can come home and act smarter than everybody that seems less cultured. I want to take a trip to Murder Mountain, or Drownyou Delaware and come back as a tough guy. Can you read between the lines? I just want to be a tough guy and nothing more. If a taking a trip is what I have to do, then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment