Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Best Idea of My Life

The animal clinic is a place I could work at. I don't really care about animals all that much, but do think that they are crazy cute. When something cute is suffering, the natural response of any other living creature is "OMG WE HAVE TO SAVE IT." I am just as guilty of this as anyone.

If a kitten came into the O.R. with a small head injury I would wrap that little head up in the neatest and cutest way possible--and take a million pictures for the internet. With captions like "Howz mah hair?" or "If u pleeze... make dis room stawp spinin." I was cut out for life in the animal clinic. I would be saving kittens and brightening everyone's day at the same time. What more could the world ask for?

They should make more TV shows about animal hospitals and the like. Only they shouldn't be on like animal planet or something; they should be on major channels and have a plot similar to Dallas or some other famously dramatic show. I'll get started on the script now: "Scuse meh? If u marreez Patches den she wil own teh aminal klinik... she duz not treet da kittehs rite, an u no it!"

I am not joking when I say that most people I know would watch this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment