Friday, September 17, 2010

Office Problems

Do you work in an office? Well you are reading a blog right now, so it is very possible that you do. Hopefully the place you are in is full of office furniture, and if it isn't... well that would be really weird. You guys should go out and buy some office furniture.

I know that some companies are obsessed with cutting costs and keeping things as cheap as they can be, but you, as the employee, have to draw the line somewhere. For me, that line would be if the boss came in and took away my chair and desk. I would be confused and sad... and then I would get back to work. The boss shouldn't be able to take away your furniture--that is like someone trying to drive in the Indianapolis 500 without using a car! Okay, that metaphor is a little dramatic, but I needed to make my point (and get a certain word in there).

So, dear reader, if you are out there and I am describing the problem that you are currently suffering from, then don't be afraid to take a stand and be tough. The office is the one place where The Man is going to try and keep you down the most, so don't let it happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment